Sunday, April 8, 2012

Do we LIKE this? Pleated Color Block Dress

 
Glamour
March 2012 Issue

Hello Everyone,
Happy Easter, hope you are all enjoying the day.

This is a Pleated Dress with Color Block Detail
in a Coral Color with Rust Orange

Do we like this Pleated Dress from Vince Camuto?
I do!!


Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

5 comments:

  1. he, thanks for your lovely comment.
    i definitely like the dress! looks amazing :}
    but i think it is quiet expensiv, isn't it?

    like your blog.
    i guess, i´ll follow you!! maybe you like to follow me too?

    sleep well and happy easter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color block ANYTHING nowadays, and the pleats make it even prettier! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, especially the colors!
    xoxo
    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing dress!!!!... I love your blog!

    Now i'm following you!!!

    www.modebrasilis.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sweety
    thanx so much for your sweet comment on my blog
    I looove your blog,very pretty and cute pictures

    you wanna follow eachother??
    ooowh and of course I looooove this colorblock dress by the way lol

    who wouldn't lol

    xoxo
    from Amsterdam

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete